The Olympus One Pass features two separate compacting bodies and tailgates with independent operational systems, as well as an additional pod, enabling the collection of three different waste systems in one round.
The top discharge pod is commonly used for food waste, while the side discharge pod is often utilised for glass recycling.
This configuration provides optimum protection against cross-contamination of refuse and recyclable materials, while the compaction of household waste or additional recyclate offered by the twin body compartments mean that high volumes can be collected, delivering exceptional payload.
- Enables the collection of three separate waste streams on one round.
- Features a side loading pod with pannier and/or bin lift comb for versatile loading options.
- Two totally separate bodies, tailgates and independent operational systems, safeguard against cross contamination at all stages of the collection and recycling process.
- Range of different applications for pod. i.e. food waste or glass.
- Non-compacting pod is safer for glass collections and no leaks for food waste.
- Smooth sided one piece construction of main body.
- Exterior packing rams and inverted sweep rams, enabling safer access and easier maintenance.
- Roof mounted hopper lift rams and one piece body hopper seal.
- 8mm Hardox hopper floor for excellent wear.
- CANbus electrical system.
- Minimum requirement for working at height.
- Quiet & efficient hydraulic system, with industry leading fuel efficiency.