Enabling the collection of two separate waste streams on one round, the Olympus Duo features a compacting body with an additional pod, available in either top or side discharge formats.
The top discharge pod is commonly used for food waste, while the side discharge pod is often utilised for glass recycling.
This configuration provides optimum protection against cross-contamination of refuse and recyclable materials, while the compaction of household waste or additional recyclate offered by the main body means that high volumes can be collected, delivering exceptional payload.
- Enables the collection of two separate waste streams on one round.
- Features a side loading pod with pannier and/or bin lift comb for versatile loading options.
- Protection against cross-contamination of refuse/recyclate.
- Main body delivers excellent payloads for residual and recyclables
- Range of different applications for pod. i.e. food waste or glass (side or top discharging).
- Non-compacting pod is safer for glass collections and no leaks for food waste.
- Smooth sided one piece construction of main body.
- Exterior packing rams and inverted sweep rams, enabling safer access and easier maintenance.
- Roof mounted hopper lift rams and one piece body hopper seal.
- Wide and narrow variants available.
- 8mm Hardox hopper floor for excellent wear.
- CANbus electrical system.
- Minimum requirement for working at height.
- Quiet & efficient hydraulic system, with industry leading fuel efficiency.