The Olympus single compartment body is used for handling large volumes of single waste streams, but its versatility makes it ideal for collecting two or even three forms of waste on rotation, including domestic refuse, recycling and garden waste.
With a smooth-sided one piece construction, its keel shaped body floor and liquid sump are designed to allow efficient drainage and minimise corrosion, ensuring maximum payload is achieved with minimal operator input whatever type of waste stream is being collected. The Olympus body can also accept a wide range of bin lifts, making it ideal for both domestic and trade waste collections.
- Versatile single compartment refuse body.
- A short rear overhang for optimum weight distribution and manoeuvrability.
- The keel shaped body floor and liquid sump are designed to allow efficient drainage and minimise corrosion.
- Can accept a wide range of bin lifts for residual and trade waste collections.
- Smooth sided one piece construction.
- Exterior packing rams and inverted sweep rams, enabling safer access and easier maintenance.
- Roof mounted hopper lift rams and one piece body hopper seal.
- 8mm Hardox hopper floor for excellent wear.
- CANbus electrical system.
- Minimum requirement for working at height.
- Quiet & efficient hydraulic system, with industry leading fuel efficiency.